Bexley, OH 43206
The second story of this 100 year old Bexley house was always lagging. A portable supplemental AC unit was large and noisy. The hose through window was ugly, and the pan had to be dumped each day. Custom Air solved many comfort issues and more with this Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling solution:
- Uneven heating or cooling – Too cool in Winter and too hot in Summer
- High Energy costs – Inefficient system was generating excessive energy bills
- Improperly sized system – New Mitsubishi System was perfectly sized for the environment
- Inconvenient and unsightly – peace and quiet, no worries and easy on the eyes
- Peace of mind – 12 year warranty
Project Benefits & Details
- Major components installed : Mitsubishi MFZ-KJ09NA model floor console (low-wall) unit with MUFZ-KJ09MAHZ mini-split heat pump outside.
- How did this equipment resolve the issue? This is a permanent solution, professionally installed, super quiet operation, self-draining, and ultra efficient. Both portions, inside and out, are neatly installed.
- Why did the customer say they chose Custom Air? Custom Air installed a supplemental system in the home of their son two years ago. Our workmanship there sealed the deal.
- Why did the customer choose the product/manufacturer we suggested for them? The extension of parts warranty from 7 years to 12 because Custom Air is an Elite Diamond Dealer was an added bonus.
- Any rebates, offers or tax incentives that were part of the project? This system qualified for a $300 rebate-by-mail from American Electric Power as an Energy-Star rated mini-split heat pump system.
This is a permanent solution, professionally installed, super quiet operation, self-draining, and ultra efficient.Scott Haring
It was a big job, but our talented installers made sure it was done neatly. It looks and works great and will save energy. A future project may include a Mitsubishi Zoned Comfort System to serve the second floor to manage the summertime cooling requirements.
Mitsubishi MFZ-KJ09NA floor console
This Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump Mini Split system is perfect for rooms that are either too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. This system can be installed in rooms that are difficult to keep comfortable in all seasons. This system is also perfect for home renovations, new constructions, or house addons that your current system cannot handle.
Designed with energy efficiency in mind. The indoor wall mounted air handlers measure the return air and will adjust automatically rather than relying on a thermostat in another room. Mitsubishi split-zoning systems have long been the choice for thousands of homes, churches, schools, and libraries across the U.S. and the world.
The Mitsubishi MFZ-KJ09NA floor console used in this project offers reliability and is packed with features:
- MANUFACTURER – Mitsubishi
- COOLING BTU – 9,000 BTU
- HEATING BTU – 11,000 BTU
- ENERGY STAR RATED – Yes
- REFRIGERANT – R410A
- WARRANTY –
7 Years Parts Warranty.12 Years Parts Warranty with Custom Air Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor status