Navien Tankless Combination Boiler and Honeywell solution solves Heating & Cooling problems.
Heating & Cooling problem
Very old boiler was unreliable and extremely energy inefficient. 50% of the energy was going right out the flue.
- Mt Gilead, Ohio 43338
- Removed 1970’s Boiler 50% efficient and 50% Hot Water Tank
- Installed Navien NCB-210 96% efficient Combination Boiler/Hot Water Tank
- Installed new air conditioning system with variable Speed Air handler
- Installed Honeywell Prestige Thermostat system
- Set-up control of everything through the Honeywell Prestige Thermostat
“This Custom Air Heating and Cooling solution has many benefits including substantial savings and a contribution to a green-friendly environment. Plus, the installation & venting processes is easy and less expensive. ”Jeff Reed
Our customer loves it and is very satisfied and gave us permission to bring potential customers to look at it if we would like. We wrapped up yesterday and he has already referred us to a neighbor to do a similar set up.
Project Benefits & Details
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT – Since warm water travels through a completely sealed piping system to exactly where it is intended, little energy is wasted.
- EARTH FRIENDLY– A Navien Condensing water heater reduces up to 964 lbs of CO2 per year compared to a conventional water heater, and up to 324 lbs of CO2 per year compared to a tankless water heater.
- SPACE SAVING – Condensing tankless water heater occupies approx 90% less space. In addition it mounts on your wall freeing up valuable space.
- CONSISTENT, EVEN HEATING – Hydronic heating—transferring heat by water or steam—is the most practical, dependable, efficient and versatile method available for heating your home.
- CLEAN & HEALTHY – Because hydronic systems heat by convection and radiation, there is no need for fans or blowers. Unlike the high levels of dust, dirt, allergens and germs found in homes heated with warm air furnaces and heat pumps, hydronic heating systems keep your home clean and healthy. For this reason, many hospitals and schools utilize hydronic heating systems.
- QUIET – Hydronic heating systems are very quiet – without noise from air moving in ducts, or blowers or large motors working to run the entire system.
- CUSTOM AIR TEAM – Comfort Advisor: Ty Gates, Project Manager: Ben, Installation: Perry & Ryan
The Navien NCB-210 Condensing Gas Combination Boiler
Navien’s Condensing Tankless Water Heaters can provide an endless supply of hot water on demand because our units activate the second you open the hot water tap. Each time you turn on the faucet, shower, or other water outlet, Navien’s Condensing Tankless Water heater will immediately detect the flow and begin delivering the desired hot water.
Unlike the conventional storage tank water heaters that will eventually run out of hot water, Navien’s Condensing Tankless Water Heaters can deliver an endless supply because they only produce hot water when you need it which limits energy and water waste. With a Navien Tankless Water Heater, you will never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how much you use at a single time.
Is a Navien Tankless Gas Water Heater right for your Columbus area Heating & Cooling needs?
Have questions like – what size tankless water heater do I need or how much does a Navien Tankless Gas Water Heater cost? Call Custom Air at (614) 552-4822 or contact us here and we can answer them all and get you a free estimate to replace your furnace.With our FREE estimates, it costs nothing to find out about our affordable products, financing and superior customer service.