Authorized Goodman HVAC Installation, Repair & Service.
Custom Air is an authorized Goodman HVAC dealer. Since 1982 Goodman has been building Goodman air conditioning and heating equipment that meets the highest industry standards. Goodman is focused on providing high-quality products at an affordable price, and protection with some of the best warranties in the industry.
Goodman manufactures furnaces, air conditioners, ductless mini-split systems, packaged units, controls, heat pumps, air handlers and commercial systems. Many of which are energy star qualified and made in the USA.
All Goodman products are designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A, so they will provide our customers with years of dependable and reliable service. The Goodman philosophy is simple:
- Make reliable cooling and heating as affordable as possible
- Provide industry leading product warranties
- Offer greater reliability and longer-lasting performance than competing products
- Design for quick, trouble-free installations
Goodman HVAC Warranty
Goodman was the first HVAC company to offer 10-year Parts Limited Warranty* coverage on all functional parts. Goodman became the only HVAC manufacturer to offer a Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty on the compressor in air conditioning products and a Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty* in furnaces in 2005. On select gas furnace units Goodman offers a 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty.* Warranties like these can only come from a company that is 100% certain of the quality and reliability of its products.
10 Year Parts and Labor warranty
Custom Air adds the Goodman Asure Extended Service Plan on many Goodman HVAC units we specify. 10-years of worry-free comfort without the unexpected cost of replacement parts or labor expenses should your Goodman brand equipment require covered service.
*Call (614) 552-4822 or contact us here for full details on all warranty coverages on the Goodman products or at goodmanmfg.com.
Featured Goodman HVAC Units
A couple Goodman units that deliver excellent performance, value and customer satisfaction:
The Goodman GSXC18 Air Conditioner
The compressor in the GSXC18 air conditioner is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. Call (614) 552-4822 or contact us here for full warranty details.
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
- Quiet – Acoustically engineered sound control blanket and advanced fan design provides a quieter unit.
- Efficient – Up to 19 SEER Performance. Next Generation Copeland Scroll ™ Two-Stage Compressor has fewer moving parts consuming less energy.
- Solid – Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards. Baked-on powder-paint finish.
- Now & Future – ComfortBridge™ Technology continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- More info – GSXC18 Goodman site
The Goodman GMVC96 Gas Furnace
Covered by one of the best warranties in the HVAC business. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, Goodman will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts.
- Quiet – Efficient, quiet variable-speed.
- Efficient – Up to 96% AFUE – Up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Solid – Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger & Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger.
- More info – GMVC96 Goodman Gas Furnace site
Contact Custom Air
For over 46 years, Custom Air is the trusted contractor to service, repair, install and maintain any Goodman brand HVAC systems throughout the Columbus area. Call us anytime at (614) 552-4822 or contact us here.
Custom Air HVAC technicians are trained and highly vetted and are experts when it comes to installing, servicing, or repairing a Goodman air conditioner or furnace. Choose the experts, Custom Air. We service Columbus and the central Ohio area.
- Installation – There’s no pressure to buy from us! Make your decision when you’re ready.
- Financing – Let us review the different types of financing options available to you. Many customers can be approved for credit within minutes, visit our financing section, call us at (614) 552-4822 or use our contact form.
- Maintenance – Custom Air offers our Custom Management Service Plan where we provide semi-annual maintenance on your heating and air conditioning systems. Lack of maintenance is the number one cause of HVAC system breakdowns, call us to request a Custom Management Service Plan.
- Service – Looking for service for your Goodman HAVC or furnace? Call (614) 552-4822 or contact us here for a price quote.
“Up to 30% of your HVAC system’s efficiency can be reduced by improper installation”Energy.gov
About Goodman HVAC
Goodman believes in American dependability. Units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA. Goodman is the largest air conditioning company and Goodman HVAC equipment is manufactured in one of the most technologically advanced HVAC facilities in Texas.
Goodman Supports Veterans
Goodman has been a proud sponsor of Lifetime Network’s Military Makeover television series since 2016. Goodman donates high-efficiency heating and air conditioning systems to the selected Military Makeover families who have sacrificed so much.
Additional Goodman Related Resources
- Goodman Rebate Center
- Goodman Frequently Asked Questions
- Which AC Features Can Save You Money?
- HVAC Learning Center – Before you buy
- Stop Feeling Guilty about Indoor Comfort
- Three HVAC Factors for Indoor Comfort
- AEO Ohio Residential Rebates
* To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty, Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (both good for as long as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and the Asure Extended Service Plan online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation and we submit that for you on any new qualifying installation.
You also might like:
Rheem Spring 2023 Offer
0% / 36 mo financing & up to a $625 savings on a Rheem Furnace, Air Conditioner or Heat Pump. Custom Air Heating and Cooling – Rheem Pro partner since 1976.
HVAC Financing Options
If you’re in need of HVAC financing, furnace financing or air conditioner financing we can help you get the equipment…