Excellent Career Opportunities – HVAC jobs Columbus, Ohio
Custom Air is respected for our outstanding team of professionals. We have immediate job openings in Columbus, Ohio and are seeking talented people committed to a rewarding, long-term career. Our employment and job opportunities include HVAC technician training, CFC certification and all aspects of heating and air conditioning.
About Custom Air
Custom Air is a leading Residential / Light Commercial HVAC contractor serving all of central Ohio. We pride ourselves on our A+ BBB Rating and we have a Angie’s List “A” Rating. Founded in 1976, Custom Air has grown into a premier contractor by believing in and delivering on the philosophy of “Doing what’s Right” for our customers and our employees.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that are looking to join a team where honesty, ethics and a positive attitude are a must. We have immediate openings for those who can think outside of the box, are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, and have the passion to continue to build their skill-sets and educate themselves in a continually changing field.
Our team environment provides our employees with the opportunity to improve themselves and their career. And, at the same time, balance work with their family life. If you are the type of person that enjoys working in a positive team environment, is looking for a challenge with a premier company and wants to grow and learn, Custom Air is the right company for you. We have immediate openings so apply today!
HVAC Residential Service Technicians & Installers
- Location: Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas
- Job Type: Full Time
- Years of Experience: 3 years +
- Education Level: High School or Equivalent. Technical College or Trade School education is preferred.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
- Salary: Competitive Hourly wage and benefit package. Hourly wage is based on education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of HVAC Experience.
- High School or GED equivalent. Trade school or technical college education is preferred. NATE/EPA Certifications are a Plus.
- Valid/Clean Ohio Drivers License.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Installer and/or Technician hand tools.
- Installers must be available for seasonal overtime during the summer and winter months (December- February & June-September).
- Must have and maintain a professional appearance.
- Strong customer service skills, with an emphasis on honesty, moral ethics and integrity.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs in performance of daily duties.
- We are a drug free company that screens all employees prior to employment and conducts random drug testing.
Start your career in heating and cooling with Custom Air today! Are you a service specialist, or someone looking to make a career switch? A career with Custom Air is a surprisingly lucrative opportunity, and that’s only the beginning.
- Health benefits (with optional dental and vision plans)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Disability income protection plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Promotions at your own pace
- Steady work
- Family/work balance
- One of the largest HVAC/R companies in Ohio
- Outstanding reputation
- Drug free workplace
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Uniform allowance
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- Assigned territories
- Tool purchasing program
- 40 hours of paid training provided annually
Employment Application Form
Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Custom Air to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, alienage or veteran status.