Custom Air is a Columbus Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor and is among select group of elite HVAC experts with a partnership with Mitsubishi Electric. Contractors with this designation require advanced training on Mitsubishi Ductless products and must meet the following guidelines
- Nominated by a distributor
- Sign a Code of Conduct
- Complete the additional Service courses
- Sell a minimum of 20 systems annually
Why Choose Mitsubishi Ductless?
Mitsubishi Electric brings unmatched energy efficiency, performance and control to home cooling and heating. With a products like the Mitsubishi Ductless AC & the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split, it’s never been easier to keep everyone in your house comfortable, without spending a fortune on your energy bills.
For more than 30 years, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating has innovated technologies designed to enhance your home and your life. Traditional cooling and heating options drove homeowners to choose between comfort and cost. Zoned Comfort Solutions empower you to create your own personalized room-by-room comfort without compromise. Here are some reasons why to choose Mitsubishi ductless systems:
- America’s #1 selling brand of ductless cooling and heating technology
- Highest quality HVAC as rated by contractors
- Only ductless manufacturer offering remote monitoring and control of systems, at anytime, from anywhere
- Systems with an i-see sensor scan the room for hot and cold spots and automatically adjust the temperature
- Products capable of using a single condensing unit (outdoor unit) to support heating or cooling multiple rooms
“Ask about the Mitsubishi 12 & 12 Warranty. This 12 years on parts & 12 years on the compressor warranty is only available when installed and registered by a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor like Custom Air.”Jeff ReedJeff Reed
Mitsubishi Ductless Technology has many benefits:
- Save Energy & Money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool.
- Year-Round Comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Allergen Filtration reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air.
- Ultimate Comfort Control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each room.
- Low Cost, Easy Installation that is quick, simple and inexpensive
- Versatile Design Options to fit any room or application.
Where can Mitsubishi Ductless Products be Used?
If a room is too hot or too cold, Mitsubishi ductless Cooling & Heating products can handle it! Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning systems are specifically designed to improve the comfort level in a hot or cold room. Because they don’t require ductwork, they’re the perfect heating and cooling systems for renovating older buildings that were constructed before air conditioning was available – even those with plaster walls and brick facades. Mitsubishi excellent choice for almost any spot cooling or heating situation, including enclosed sunrooms, upstairs bedrooms, classrooms, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, workout rooms, computer rooms, offices and churches.
Wondering if your home would benefit from this technology? A mini-split system is a great solution for the following:
- A home with no ductwork. This could include homes with baseboard heating.
- Rooms not regularly occupied. You can turn off the mini-split system and close the door to save money.
- Difficult areas for extending or installing ductwork.
- Spaces directly connected to unconditioned spaces. This includes garages, attics, sunrooms, and unfinished basements, where ductwork could be exposed to temperatures extreme.
Mitsubishi Electric systems deliver the ultimate in comfort control and is the leader in split ductless air conditioning technology. These systems offer advanced technology, allowing you to enjoy more precise comfort in one or multiple rooms – while lowering utility bills and contributing to a greener planet. Take advantage of the latest technology that HVAC has to offer:
- i-see Sensor: Detects temperature variations and controls the airflow for ultimate comfort
- H2i (Hyper Heat): Technology designed to provide energy-efficient heating and comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions.
- Zone Control: Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use.
- Quiet Operation: Mitsubishi Electric systems indoor units produce decibels barely at a whisper level.
- Air Filtration: anti-allergen filter prevents the cross-flow of air with contaminants improving air quality and saves money.
- Inverter-Driven Compressor: Using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area Maximizes energy savings.
- Ability to fit into almost any space: Innovative engineering including Inverter technology and R410A refrigerant. R410A refrigerant is environmentally friendly, with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). The units themselves are also made of recyclable materials.
- Easy to set the controls: Creating the exact room temperature you want, because they can be controlled by zone.
Mitsubishi FinancingDuring a consultation, we can review different types of financing available. Many customers can be approved for credit within minutes, so be sure to visit our financing section. We can provide financing for most everyone looking for highly rated heating & air conditioning in the greater Columbus area. Custom Air can help you obtain financing for
your new Mitsubishi Ductless system.
You Also Might Like
Other Heating & Cooling info related to Mitsubishi Columbus:
Review the financing options below or to learn about special financing promotions call (614) 552-4822 or contact us if you have any…
Hot Deals, Cool Savings. Take advantage of our Heating & Air Conditioning coupons & offers.
Custom Air recommends an annual heating system maintenance as lack of maintenance is the number one cause of system breakdowns…