Why Tempstar and Custom Air
When you choose Tempstar Heating & Cooling, you’re getting the latest in engineering and technology, dependability and innovation. Each unit is 100% run tested, and we design our products to give you the best in quality, energy efficiency and reliability. We take pride in surpassing your expectations and delivering quality you can feel.
- 100% Run Tested – Tempstar runs all machines before shipment, for dependability.
- Quiet – Tempstar products are designed to be quiet. Some outdoor units are rated as low as 56dB.
- Dehumidification – Multi-stage Tempstar heat pumps and air conditioners provide greater moisture removal in cooling mode.
- Comfort Scheduling – Observer thermostat is 7-day programmable: schedule your preferred temperature for different times of each day with the touchscreen.
- Remote Access – Observer with WiFi capability allows home comfort control from your computer or mobile device over the internet. Your personal web portal displays just like the Observer on your wall.
- Zoning Compatible – Observer is capable of controlling up to six zones, if your duct system is so-equipped.
- No Hassle Replacement – Receive a new unit if certain major components fail; varying terms on certain models; see warranty certificate for details.
Tempstar Heating & Cooling. Quality You Can Feel.
Custom Air is your Columbus OH Tempstar Heating & Cooling Dealer selling and servicing the Tempstar Furnace & the Tempstar Air Conditioner. Tempstar had been providing comfort for more than 100 years. We install, maintain and service the complete line of Tempstar HVAC systems including:
- Air Conditioners
- Gas Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers / Fan Coils
- Evaporator Coils
- Packaged Products
- Ductless Systems
- Air Purifiers
“Tempstar products have been a great solution for my clients seeking the best value on a quiet, reliable and efficient heating and cooling system. The machines are well-sized to fit more applications, and the ‘No Hassle Replacement’ limited warranty on premium models provides additional assurance.”Scott Haring, Indoor Comfort Advisor
Tempstar HVAC Service & Maintenance
Custom Air has extensive experience maintaining and servicing Tempstar furnaces, Tempstar heat pumps and Tempstar air conditioners. No matter the scope of the HVAC repair, Custom Air has the experience, training and latest diagnostic tools to provide you with superior service in the safest and most timely manner possible.
Regularly scheduled maintenance of your Tempstar air conditioning or heating system ensures that your equipment works safely and at maximum efficiency to save on energy costs. To better meet our customer’s service and maintenance needs, Custom Air offers our Custom Management Service Plan for all Tempstar HVAC equipment including furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps. Call us at (614) 552-4822 or contact us here for any Tempstar service or maintenance needs.
With Tempstar industry-leading No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty. Enjoy both comfort and peace of mind when you buy Tempstar.
Tempstar No Hassle Replacement Limited Warranty
Protect your home comfort investment with exceptional warranties. Tempstar® premium products include No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty (1-10 years), and all Tempstar products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty (to original homeowner, with timely registration after installation by Custom Air). Take comfort in knowing your home comfort solution is backed by protection to ensure years of reliable performance.
Tempstar HVAC Financing & Offers
Financing is available for the installation of your new Tempstar system. Buy now and pay over time subject to approved credit by Wells Fargo. During the system replacement consultation, your Indoor Comfort Advisor can present the various financing plans available. Visit our financing section or call us at (614) 552-4822 so we can help you with financing.
Related Tempstar Content
We take pride in surpassing your expectations and delivering quality you can feel. For more information visit Tempstar Heating and Cooling.